Tuesday 29 December 2020

✨✨✨You Are Sacred ✨✨✨ - Message From Kryon

 


You are creating your own reality based on your consciousness, your expectation, your reaction 🌟 Your pattern - There is a remarkable energy created by you on how you treat things⭐

✨As for 2021, Jan 1st :

✨Dear spirit i want to be led out of my own pattern, show me the way…
✨Dear spirit i want to be led out of my own pattern, show me the way…
✨I recognize it's not a pattern that is magnificence, it doesn’t even feel sacred,
✨Show me what I need to know…❤️

That is enough for the light to start being turned on, for the helpers to start lining up for you dear ones , for help…

**Kryon**






2 comments:

  1. Infinite Love and Gratitude for all that you do and be to raise the consciousness of humanity.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you for all your messages and guidance. Love and Light 💙🌸🌞⭐🌈😇🙏

    ReplyDelete