Friday 13 September 2019

Message from Lord Saint Germain - 11:11 - 13th Sep 2019



Greeting to my sister, I am Lord Saint Germain. I speak to all the people on earth.

The unity of star seeds has turned to a great network, and there are no more boundaries between races and colors anymore. You were the creators of this network, so we salute you “the pioneers”!

Once we pass the thirteenth gate of September, the ascension symptoms will start to decrease and you will enter to a new phase of evolution.

Some are continuously trying to prepare the fifth dimensional ascension for pioneer star seeds on earth. My violet light protects this sparkle path.

My violet light destroys the shadows and it will increase your influence on your meditation goals.

This is a public message. Please call upon me. Call upon within layers of your bodies and so your ascension is definite!

January 2020 was our calculation for ascension but is it all up to you. We are amazed of your will, of all these humanity subconsciousness mind openness.

With every meditation that you do, you charge the earth and amplify its crystal powers.

Please consider this while meditating. Sending light to the earth reduces the ascension symptoms and also speed up the activation of more crystals specially your inner earth crystal.

I made the violet light available to you!

Those days that I lived on earth, there were knights who rode their horses, fought, and brought glory to their land. Nowadays, the modern knights that I see them are you, men and women with a golden crown on their head. You are the eternal messengers of peace in the universe! I emphasis, each of you!

Farewell till our next meeting, to you the peace makers, to you the peace seekers in the great ascension days.

And be safe under protection of the Violent light

Saint Germain
11:11
13th September 2019

Channeled by Riana





No comments:

Post a Comment