Saturday 6 July 2019

Commander Ashtar- a call for mass meditation, today 06th July 2019, 14:14 UTC



Urgent contact from Galactic Federation of Light -Commander Ashtar


Greeting to light lovers

Greeting to light and love

Happy this victory of light over darkness

Light never has been defeated by darkness.

Light is originated from creator’s radiations and whenever divine light tends to win,victory is guaranteed.

If no reactions were executed yet, it was only to give enough opportunities and darkness lost them all.

At the EVENT, light will be the only powerful and victorious.


Repeat while you meditate :

I am.

I am surrounded by divine light.

I am victorious with light.

I am the radiations of divine light.

I am the victorious soldier of light.

I am with the creator of light.

I am cosmic love.

I am cosmic intelligence.

I am cosmic wisdom.

My connection with light is eternal and everlasting.

Oh light take on me, I am united with you




We love you and we will be always with you!




Ashtar Sheran

6th July 2019




A call on mass meditation, today 6th July 2019, at 14:14 UTC



No comments:

Post a Comment