Monday 15 July 2019

Norah. the guardian angel over 5D gates





Dear ones, I am Norah

It is the first time that I speak to you.

I am different comparing to all divine masters that you may know them till today. now I am entering to my medium’s consciousness to speak to you on earth with heavenly worlds.

Dalory: for a long time, I called the creator as GOD. I tried to get answers to my questions from GOD by forming many different sentences to describe the situation, and to calm myself down sometimes as well. Although, I never heard any answers but only when GOD was watching over me. I never knew that GOD is not answering me purposely to make me search for him precisely.

I don’t know what happened that GOD suddenly took my hands to help me. But I remember that I was thinking of him and suddenly an early childhood teaching shined upon my mind as “GOD blew his soul into us”. I never thought of this sentence deeply before! so, it came to my mind that a part of GOD exists within me. And I knew that human’s nature is the soul itself and not the physical body, thus as soul cannot be dissociated from the source then all souls carry all potentials/capabilities within. So, I felt joy within me and said to myself: that means all GOD’s potentials and capabilities exist within me! Then, I saw ME fading from existence and GOD showing up because I was GOD’s soul and not this physical body.

Who am I? I am the soul. Who is my soul? It is the GOD.

I have never felt this close to GOD! So, I started to call him with my own name, and I was not afraid to do so! I told myself that from now on, this is how I am going to call him in this life cycle just like his other given names on this planet. He is my soulmate and I must call him to connect with him, to connect with this glorious existence. A tremendous indescribable wave of feeling crossed through my body caused me to start crying just like when finding someone you love, after many years! I closed my eyes and kept calling. Suddenly I started to speak involuntary and said: forgive me for not seeing you and for not considering you anytime that I made a decision. forgive me for not seeing you existing within me, embracing my whole body. Forgive me for that I was looking to skies, searching for you. for thinking that you are not existing within me and must be somewhere out there. thank you for not leaving me alone by myself. I thought you were far away from reach, but you were with me and within me all time, thank you for this. I love you my dearest and never let me go. I don’t want to be that ME again, I only want you to be. I only want you to be and to use my body. I have never experienced such feeling, crying joyfully while regretting for such ignorance and being thankful to find it out. I cannot describe how it felt but it was my glorious god, the same soul who blew in me from his spirit when created me in this body.

My whole existence was feeling joy. I understood now that god exists within me, he knows my secrets and he love me more than anyone even my parents because he was always there for me when I needed him. The GOD who is within me and never leaves me along. I reviewed all things that I heard and knew about GOD. It was all him in me! And I realized eventually ME wasn’t there and it was all him!

The question is, why no book and no theology lesson ever explained it this way to me? What were they afraid of? There is nothing to fear when all these theological books and lessons taught us that GOD created humans and blew from his soul into their bodies. I started feeling happy while regretting at the same time, thinking of a question to all those religious and divine masters: to you all who claim you are helping others to know god, that you consider yourselves as god’s servant. Why did your teachings were always so complex? Was it necessary to hide god behind complexity of your teachings to be considered by others as masters?

You are all weak and far away from GOD. You even couldn’t defeat evil. You are blinded with arrogance and pride, otherwise you would speak of god as easy as a child could comprehend them. And not like forcing people to suffer all the way finding the truth, thus getting lost and far away from it each time. even those who survived this situation would get lost in complexity of your teachings eventually.

You had no rights to describe GOD far from me up in sky. All my childhood, I drew my hands innocently towards sky, calling him upon me. but would tell myself sadly: I am too small for him to see me.

Who knows how messengers described GOD? You discredited them too. And using different religions not just mocked but also described GOD far away from us.

I have never had a master nor a teacher, never read a book nor a lesson to know these. And I believe that’s why my GOD saw me deserving him and thus introduced me to myself who is god himself in this physical body.

I have a message for all fake divine masters and fake religious philosophers: they don’t know GOD. And GOD left them alone to themselves, all these whom are choosing ignorance consciously and encouraging it.

After suffering for many years in this planet, after all darkness that you imposed on us to keep us asleep, once again we are now awakened by glorious existence of GOD within us and with help of our light families. Definitely you will regret if would know that GOD has embraced us with love and whispered the truth in our ears.

Be aware that all the darkness which you brought to this beautiful planet, will be washed away with rainbow flames of light. and the hell that you used over decades to punished children of light, is becoming the light flames that you godless creatures will manifest in, and so you will burn in it with regret and pain.

All those with me in this path said before that we won’t harm children of light, but now I have a word with them as well: my dears, all with low or strong glowing light whom I feel from distance with all my heart, this very moment of compassion and kindness of time that we are in now will determine a destiny for us that our dear ones failed it before many times. Be worthy because you got born on this planet from ascended souls in universe who are truly complete.

Complete is different than being good. Don’t let them to fool you with nicknames. We are not angels now because we don’t have our wings. The intelligence of god’s perfect soul states that we shall pick our fighting tolls in accordance to the type of war that we are in. we made LOVE available to everyone, but you may have seen infernal people that treats LOVE with betrayal. Many big souls were harmed with these betrayals before us coming. LOVE is not our only fighting toll, but we also carry light. Don’t forget that light can shine, light can burn or can drill into stone. it is not an ordinary earth type light that we carry. it is like a bright laser beams that cause heat and cold. You are children of the most advanced civilizations. Enough, enough this confusion and searching for a master. Enough this complex readings and words which are not suitable for your mind. You are now here on this planet, so stop searching to know about your civilization’s name or to find your light families. this is a false useless thing to do in such tremendous universe. You know your earth parents and that is enough. don’t allow them to play you with this way again. Speak with LOVE and expand the light bravely because ignorance is darkness. If you ever noticed that you have been stopped somewhere more than usual, you should be aware that darkness has embraced your beautiful body like a snake trying to stop you.

Planet earth is our land and our families are from earth. Seeking to manifest wonderful capabilities will only turn you to a weak and needful person in this body. Those who achieved it either have been turned to magicians who are helping the dark side damaging the planet nor jailed and killed accused to be sorcerer when helping light forces.

Don’t be afraid of world to end. It is not meant to end as it is called the living world, the existence. Even though there would be an end, we will not be living forever, will we? Be careful, this planet is full of traps and tricks that are trying to stop you. if this world and this planet welcome to light, then we shall see the miracle as well.

The God’s soul within us has been awakened all of us to set Gaia free from these captivities so that Gaia be able to perform miracles.

Don’t seek to see the dimensions, here is the lowest depth of existence in universe. This planet was placed here and now existence is trying to pull it out like from dark depth of ground, placing this precious jewel on god’s ring. Shine your lights to their eyes so they release their ropes of captivity and set Gaia free to enable her saving us all out of this darkness.

Don’t you hear their disgusting laughs? Every day they treat us with heavier tricks, causing us to feel fear and duality and thus to keep us busy finding out about these tricks.

I have never spoken before and this is the first time that I speak. This is my word.

I am Norah, smallest god’s child bringing the light to you.

Don’t call me a master or an angel because I come to you on earth, speaking through this physical body. My dear ones, please think again and ask yourself that have you ever met a master whom you were not forced to respect, obey and many other things? Which master ever told you to ask questions so that to answer them accordingly? I cannot write a book for you but can describe easily like a child so that you become aware and start acting.

This anxiety within you shows how limited the time is now. I am not patient like other sympathetic kind angels. I am not as glorious as others too, to tolerate you as like parents do. I am just like you and my words are as on earth, and I look forward to answering stupid answers as much stupid as they are! I am here to answer their entertaining divertive questions, as they deserve to be answered earth like. Aren’t this planet and its residents ready to talk with heavenly words yet? even if they were ready, they have already heard enough from heavenly words, but still wondering in unworthy painful subjects. Even if this is not the case, those who are speaking with angels and master are considering themselves higher above than others. and always trying to consider you lower, imposing a sense of unworthy and incomplete to you.

I talk to those of you who regret not being able to talk to angels. What happens if you do?! What those others who hear angels have done for you that now you wish to do the same for yourself and others! many masters from very higher dimensions are speaking as of now, trying to help you with different methods and through different people in this very sensitive period of time. So, do you know why still many of you are wondering hopeless in confusion? Imagine a philosopher would want to talk to a child using a foreign language to what the child knows. what happens? That talk should be converted as per as child’s comprehension to be understood and so in the end the child would also change them based on his/her comprehension. You are tired and it is due to your required way of comprehension on earth. Because you are waiting for the heaven to suddenly show up and manifest itself!

let me say it in this way, that wars happened always to concur land. It is the same situation now. it was always the same way as this from the beginning. in the farthest part of universe and galaxy, Gaia this unique jewel was captivated by entities who didn’t care about Gaia’s soul. Entities that were not compatible with Gaia’s soul. You came one by one down on this planet to help Gaia. From the most ancient souls to the youngest, you all came down here to help Gaia. You will be responsible this time if to make yourselves busy again with differentiations!

All of you are stellar. Do you know what does it mean to be stellar? A piece of stars. The air that you breathe is dust from stars. You don’t know what’s going on behind with these hypocrite masters, otherwise you would know why they avoid talking easily to comprehend. My dears, your souls are spirits from god and in lower dimensions your frequencies to create are weakened and thus you need to believe that you can create. Don’t waste your time searching for your families on other planets because you are here now on this planet with this physical body. don’t search for extraterrestrial races and civilizations to attribute them to yourselves, because if you are one of them so you should be wise or beautiful as them which doesn’t match with the dimension that you are living in now. and if this was not the case, they would come and take you back much earlier than this.

They kept you busy and will keep trying to make you busy with what you cannot comprehend. Now It is not the time to look for clues showing you entering fifth dimension, it is not the time to search for your extraterrestrial families. don’t you have families on earth?! Is this what you call unconditional LOVE? Have you forgotten your dear ones here? Or you tend to have families in higher dimensions just because of higher capabilities available there? you have left the earth along to itself! what are you searching for and what would you do even if you find what you are searching for?!

You are now responsible to strengthen your divine spirit. Call yourself the god without fearing to do so, because many of you still don’t know that the higher-self is the very god’s soul within you. only by believing this, you may bring the soul’s high frequencies into your body and the planet.

Fifth dimension is a consciousness dimension. It is not a dimension of blinded obedience from hypocrite masters on earth who speak to you with complex words. Consciousness opens the entry doors to fifth dimension for you. don’t seek for wonders as you are the wonders! You need to know yourself. Stop comparing yourself with others, stop matching yourself with imaginary definitions. Be brave and speak the truth as easiest way as possible. Remember that they cannot call a society “crazy”.

I am the god, you are the god. Because they taught us that god blew from his soul into us and we are eternal souls living in mortal bodies.

If you ever had a question about your ascension, call upon me from your heart.

I am Norah

Channeled by Delory – 15th July 2019

Note: Norah is an angel who serves to manifest the truth and removes the fake masks. Now Standing over gates of fifth dimension to remove people’s mask, preparing them for ascension with their true face. also clears out the destructive people and has been present at the command of the Father for earth’s ascension. - Sanderlez

No comments:

Post a Comment